Our company is dedicated to providing quality writing services and ensuring customer satisfaction. We strive to deliver the best service possible, but we understand that there may be situations where a refund is necessary. This refund policy identifies the circumstances under which a refund may be granted and the process for requesting a refund.
We offer a full refund in the following situations:
- If we are unable to deliver your order within the specified deadline
- If you mistakenly place a duplicate order
- If there is a payment mistake or overpayment
We may offer a partial refund in the following situations:
- If the delivered paper does not comply with the initial instructions and requirements provided by the customer
- If the delivered paper has plagiarized content higher than 10%, not including bibliographical references and phrases
- If the customer requests a refund before the writer has started working on the order
- If the customer provides evidence that the delivered paper was not written by a professional writer or does not meet the promised quality standards
We do not offer a refund in the following situations:
- If the customer fails to provide clear and accurate instructions for the order
- If the customer violates the terms and conditions of the website and engages in any academic dishonesty.
To request a refund, the customer must contact our support team within 14 days of the order delivery date. The refund request must include specific reasons for the refund and any evidence to support the claim. Our team will review the request and respond within 3-5 business days.
Refunds will be processed using the same payment method used for the initial payment. It may take up to 10 business days for the refund to be credited to the customer’s account, depending on the payment method used.
Changes to Refund Policy
Our company reserves the right to modify or amend this refund policy at any time. Any changes to the policy will be posted on our website and will be effective immediately upon posting.