Throughout this document:
- “Website” refers to Writages.us
- “Customer”, “You”, or “Yours” refers to the individual who submits an order to the Website.
- “Company”, “We”, or “Our” refers to our writing services company, Writages.us.
- “Product” refers to any written work, such as an essay or paper, that has been completed and delivered to the customer in accordance with the requirements of their order.
- “Order” refers to the electronic form filled and submitted by the customer through our website, specifying the scope of work and requirements for the product.
2. Our Services
3. Copyright and Personal Use
The Products delivered to you are considered completely original, and the full copyright to the Products and other materials remains with the Company and/or its partners and affiliates.
The use of Products and materials delivered to you from this website is strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from such Products or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Website without prior written consent from the Company. Any unauthorized use may subject you to civil or criminal penalties, and you shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company for any and all forms of unauthorized uses. Commercial use of any material available from this Website is strictly prohibited.
4. No Plagiarism
You agree that any Product and/or written material delivered to you is provided only as a model for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that you borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to our Website.
Our company, its affiliates, and/or its partners shall not be held liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the Products and/or other written material received from our Website, including plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. You, as the buyer of material from our Website, are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the material.
5. Our Guarantees
At Writages.us, we make the following guarantees to our customers:
(I) Every paper delivered to you will have a plagiarism level lower than 10%, not including bibliographical references and clichéd phrases.
(II) We will strictly follow all instructions provided by you towards completing your order.
(III) We will follow formatting requirements stated or requested by you.
(IV) We will conduct the necessary research required for the delivery of quality products.
(V) We will comply with the formal Standard English style of writing.
However, we do not guarantee any particular or stipulated grade. In the event that you receive an unsatisfactory mark, we cannot issue a refund.
6. Order Placement
Please be aware that we will use your email address to send you important notifications regarding the progress of your order, including any clarifications, unread messages, and when your order is complete. Your telephone number will only be used for urgent notifications.
When you submit an order inquiry through the order form, it is initially unpaid. You will provide all instructions for your order, along with any additional materials, and submit the inquiry. We will then review the inquiry to ensure that all necessary information is provided and find the best writer to work on it. Within 10-15 minutes after the review is completed, we will notify you and provide a secure payment link to proceed with payment.
If you have a preferred writer who has already completed an order for you, you can request their ID number in the designated field. If the writer is unavailable, we will assign another professional writer to work on your order.
We also offer an urgent delivery option. If you choose this option, you will provide the deadline for when you need the paper and submit the inquiry. Once we find a writer, we will inform you of the price for the urgent delivery and send you a payment link. Work on your order will begin immediately after payment is received.
- The Company retains the copyright to all products and materials delivered to the customer and prohibits any unauthorized use or distribution.
- The Company may terminate any agreement with a customer who attempts to pass off plagiarized work as original.
- The customer is prohibited from putting their name on any product delivered by the Company.
- The Company guarantees a plagiarism level lower than 10%, but does not guarantee a particular grade.
- The customer’s email address and telephone number will be used for communication regarding order fulfillment.
- The customer submits an inquiry which is unpaid initially, and is then provided with a payment link after the order is reviewed and a writer is assigned.
- The charges for services rendered are regulated by the Company and are shown on the website, but VAT is not included in the price list and is only charged to customers within the European Union.
- VAT, discounts, and extras are not refundable.
- The Company may set its own rate for services that are not classified as regular types of service or for amending a finished product in a way that is inconsistent with the initial order instructions.